Sunday, August 19, 2007

My Treasures..



As, i was thinkin what could i do for my first post in my blog, i took a look at my computer background and thought like, why not? My Chalk Treasures..? My beauties....




well.. here goes...


Exactly i dunno when i started this thin'.. in my high school, during my 11th.., we used to play throwin' chalk pieces at each other in our 1 hour lunch break.. one day in a similar lunch break, i was sitting idle chatting with one of my friend, when a chalk piece hit me and fell nearby, i got quite angry and was about to throw te chalk again towards the way which it came..




jus' then our princi came inside and luckily i sat down at once.. then unknowing what to do with the chalk in my hand.., i took a pencil and drew vinayagar on the chalk.. then, i began to carve out the surfaces.. it came out pretty well..




that was my first chalk work i guess.. and then my friends quite liked it and encouraged it a lot.. well they even manged to flick many Chalk boxes from school and delivered them to me at my hostel room..




then, i began to improve.. started to carve pieces in three dimensions.. Compass and divider became my tools.. did a lot of works on chalk.. starting from idols.., names.., and many other stuffs.. especially during the borin' class ours i had nothin' to do except these works..




well i learnt a lot (apart from carving) from the work.. most importantly, Patience.. hard work.. the enthusiasm to try again and again.. and when my work is finished, of course, I'll be damn proud :-)
Note:i somehow got to upload the chalk video too its my work.. watch it too..

No comments: